Made a Song About Addictions

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 1, 2017.

1. I made this right after I relapsed. During that time I felt so many things, sadness, anger, loss, and dissapointment but during that time I felt inspired to use this to create something. So if you're feeling down why don't you give it a read!

Although i've fallen, I know that it won't be for very long until forgiveness sings its sweet sweet song. But til then i'm here. And although i've fallen, I know that everything will be alright, i know that i shouldn''t lose my sight of what is yet to come. And though the road may be winding, the fog is blinding i musn't lose my way. And though the path may be daunting, a little haunting It's still my choice to stay. Although I've fallen, I know that everything will turn out fine. I know that my future still is mine. As it's always been. And althought that i've fallen, I know that everything will be ok, I know that from the night will come the day, where nothing worries me. But what's the use of a pleasure? an earthly pleasure but a risk beyond all measure. Oh it takes everything from you, It takes your sorrows and gives more too. But what's the use of a pleasure? A useless pleasure but a risk beyond all measure. Oh it takes your pains, and give more back to you.Although i've fallen, I know it won't be for very long, until forgiveness sings its sweet sweet song, but until then i'm here. And Although I've fallen, even though i'm a vagabond, singing my, silent song. I know i have a home upstairs.