1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lusting after women.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Mar 1, 2023.

1. It isn’t how long we have been abstaining, and it isn’t about tips and tricks on how to resist. In life we will always fall into the same traps when we have the same mindset. To be nervous and shy around women, but then to have such intense desires. There is no balance, for you to look at every woman around you. Eyes scanning up and down just as when you looked at the screen. I do it too, I find myself having those pathetic thoughts of feeling sorry for myself. Why would I return here and just rant about what’s wrong with me. We all know it, deep down we all know what the issue really is. For a woman to be simply reduced to a function. Simply reduces you as well, a walking bundle of lust. I’m not so sure you would like to be seen that way, to be around a person like that. There’s a reason people don’t like a creep. It’s like a thief of pleasure, you can’t keep your hands off. So next time you find yourself caught in the cycle, make yourself aware and say it aloud if you can. We need to do this, it isn’t simply about resisting.