1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Love

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 8, 2023.

1. The moon hangs over the sky, just another lonely night. Laying in bed, the covers over half of my body. The intoxication creates a warmth that just doesn’t feel right. I don’t even wish to turn to my side and see an empty bed. It’s empty even if I’m still on it, I can’t even stay, I roll to the floor. I reason with myself and say it’s more comfortable. It’s anything just to stop the focus on what really is missing. I fantasize about stacks of cash, I’d rather see it all burn away. Even that shows how caught up in this world that I am. All that I feel is my own sadness, a rush on the inside, a dullness on the out. The anger falls away when the fire burns low, you can only fight for so long, before fatigue sets in. Even if tears fall down my face, my mind wanders on what is my true desire. Even if it’s only in my mind in which I can see her now. There is still a feeling, a spark as we were just torn away by life. A promise is a promise, my love that I had extended shall remain. To say get over it shows a person that will never have another to remain. As time passes and our strength to fight falls. We go to the past in which we cannot return, I’m speaking for myself. 22 years old and I already see the end and have found acceptance. For the time I still walk and breath life, I will continue to follow love. Stay strong.

born3, Buddhabro2.0 and DeepRecovery like this.