1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Love is a game and is not for everybody

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Appleseraphim, Dec 23, 2022.

1. Appleseraphim

Appleseraphim Fapstronaut

Day 2
    It's not your fault that you are alone for there was nothing you could do to change it... It's not that you are a coward and that you don't know how to propose to girls, no.. Girls if they really wanted you they would have continuously been giving you green lights that you couldn't ignore, one after the other... Oh if it's not clear to you whetherrr it's a greenlight that she is shownng or not, chances are that it's not.. You cant miss a truly green light. Girls could have even be proposing to you if it was the case that love was for you..

Don't boil your head with intensive thinking trying to figure out whether.what you are seeing is a greenlight or not.. Its not..

Don't waste your time thinking that it's your fault that you do not have a girlfriend, that you don't have social skills, proposing skills etc.. No.. If girls were really into you, the could have given you signs that you couldn't resist.. You are always lacking courage to go forward with your plan coz you know deep down that there are no green lights.

Mr. Monk and Batman999999 like this.
  2. When somebody starts a thread trying to "warn" others I know you only talking about your own struggles, trying to get the whole world with you.

Pauley likes this.
  3. Batman999999

Batman999999 Fapstronaut

4. Appleseraphim

Yes yes you are right.. It's more about my own inner battles

Roady likes this.
  5. Appleseraphim

Day 3.
    I have seen girls anxiously trying to get loved... I have seen them giving those unmistakable green lights to some of my friends.. Dont tell me about green lights for I know what it is.. I have seen it.. Not to me or for me though..
    Those others boys are not even good looking like you, are they? No.. At least as far as you know yourself you know you are the best in looks not so?
    Those other boys.. Maybe they just have a lot of money.. Oh but you know it's not really about money.. You have had instances with a considerable amount of money but has It ever been any easier? No.. Seems like you are just nonexistent in the world of love, and truly you are: love is not for you and that's just fine.

Some people are naturally born talented in music, some in engineering, some in journalism etc.. You can learn all these but the truth remains that some of these are naturally not easy for you because they are not for you... Some are just gifted to be loved, the looks, smile, the way they handle themselves just make it impossible for girls to resist them.. It's just natural that girls should want to be them cos girls themselve are naturally gifted to be attracted to attractive things.. You are not attractive and that's aine and its not your fault. Apart from love you will see that you have many other attributes of human life that are not gifted with and that's perfectly fine too. You are a human and it's fine to be that n to be that.

You have many areas where you have learn to accept that it's not your thong to do them.. Why are you finding it hard to accept it that love is not your thing? Years and years are passing with the hope that tomorrow or the day after that you are going to find your missing rib.. Know it for sure that it's not your fault that you are single and lonely. At all cost try to be the best version of yourself; just know that there are people out there who are able to get beautiful girls without them trying to improve themselves in any way and apart from their looks, which you think is a more bullshit and subjective subject, you don't really thing they have anything more than you, most of them are even having less than you; shorter than you, less money than you, they don't pass in class the same way you do, less sociable, less proposing clues etc.. But they are easily loved... I mean there is no formula to this love game as far as you are concerned not so?

What is that which you have never tried in order to win love? You have googled all the most important points to get girls attracted to you and you've struggled and followed those guidances has it ever worked? No.. Do you think you are still missing something, so you really think that girly girl friend has ever used google to and practiced some methods to get himself being attractive to the girls? Of course you not sure if he did or not but chances are that he didnt.. Why would he? No need for you sure girls are just naturally attracted to them and it's not even his fault. The moment you start googling about it just know it's not your thing to naturally attract girls. Get more money and girls come.. It's the money that they want not you so don't fool yourself. But even with money you may not manage to get them convincing themselves that they should come to love you for you are really hard to love.. Love Is not your thing.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2022
    Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  6. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Great post and I can relate to that. Wonder what is so different with us, that prevents us to get love.

7. Pauley

Pauley Fapstronaut

Where do you get your data from to come such conclusions? From series with the generic bad boy type character with sunglasses and leather jacket? Or did you see brief moments where two people flirted? Maybe you ve seen friends and you ve seen a little more. Or someone told you their experience? Maybe even strangers on the internet?

Truth of the matter is that you can't get the information you take as truth to come to your conclusions. You can only get them by being the protagonist. This all sounds to me like a depressing episode. This kind of self-pity does you more harm than good and gives you excuses for all kinds of situations and rejections.

Appleseraphim and Roady like this.
  8. AngLucero

AngLucero Fapstronaut

And what if you consider Love not as a game but as a given?

Mob Barley likes this.