1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Respect Back?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Oct 11, 2022.

1. I feel friends, co workers, and my music career and others have lost a tone of respect towards me. I don't get messages anymore even when I send something out. Honestly I feel like the odd ball when they invite people to events as well. I'm not sure what to think anymore or just let it go.

Screw them? Make new improved buddies somehow? 90 day reboot? Does it really change relationships..

I also feel not respected by managers right now.. We just got a new store manager and I am trying to transfer over to third, my girlfriend over heard the store manager talking about me in the hall near the break room which should of been closed door conversation, but indefinitely I feel less respected..

2. tawwab1

tawwab1 Fapstronaut

What about their behavior makes you not feel respected?

If it’s just one person or group of people then it makes sense but if you sense disrespect from everyone in your social life, across different non-intersecting groups, it may be a perspective change.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
  3. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

What I would do is find the coworker I'm closest to and ask them why they don't send me messages anymore. People these days are so self-absorbed they probably don't realize that they're hurting you. Also, don't take your girlfriend's word as gospel truth. I know she's your girlfriend but it's still second-hand information. Everyone has their biases. I wouldn't do this because I'm too shy, but what most people would probably tell you to do is talk to your boss in a non-confrontational way.

4. destroyerovmen

destroyerovmen Fapstronaut

Not respected in what way? They call you names behind your back?