1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost and need help

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Hockeypuck69, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Hockeypuck69

Hockeypuck69 Fapstronaut

As I shared with some of you last week, l've been struggling with ED, low drive, and worst of all shrinkage of penis and testicles. I've been battling this since 16 and l'm now 21. I saw another urologist (second one this year) last week and he was highly rated being one of the best in Philadelphia. Yet again, no help. Just another guy trying to throw medicine at me. I'm so hopeless and lost and depressed all of the time and l'm so sick and tired of feeling this way. I just want my mind and body to be healed but I feel like this shrinkage is permanent. I lost 2 inches erect and even flaccid to where now I'm too insecure to even wear tight sweatpants. Idk if I should try nofap again for even a longer period of time. I've been on normal mode for a few months now with no results. Did hardmode last year for 62 days and broke the streak and saw no results. I just want this to end. I have no idea what to do. Just wanted to keep u guys who reached out updated. Sorry I don't have any breakthrough information to share. Just more depression.

Stiving4peace and ImAddicted2it like this.
  2. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

3. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

2 months is a good effort. But it is not long enough for changes to PIED etc. It might take a consistent streak of double or triple that length. Anything is worth it to regain your sexual health though, right. Get involved here and make it work.

OhWhenThe likes this.
  4. Khan azam

Khan azam Fapstronaut

You need atleast 9 months . I guarantee you. You will see a better change. Your ED will go away.

5. Hockeypuck69

Hockeypuck69 Fapstronaut

Will my size in penis and testicles return?

6. Khan azam

Khan azam Fapstronaut

Yes penis size will return as it is only the strength of erection. About testicles I am not sure because testicle size reduce only due to infections and atrophy so for that you might have to go see a doctor (dont fap if they tell you its healthy cuz they will) .
    But penis size I am very positive about that. i have been blessed by Allah to have 1st long streak of 210 days , 2nd 1335 days and now I am on my 3rd one day 119.
    I am 100 percent positive that this nofap thing can change your personality in unimaginable ways.

7. SearchOfRedemption

SearchOfRedemption Fapstronaut

I had shrinkage too, but I believe it was due to damage and scar tissue. So my once very much grower, is now actually a bit longer flaccid (an iclnch or two), but barely grows at all, when before it grew a lottt. Having a rock solid piece brings it back a bit. But I probably did something worse than you did. Either way, found a woman that my size works perfectly for, and my old one would 100 percent be way too big for her (and I’m down about 1.5 inches). So, you never know, things just work out sometimes. Also you’re still pretty young, if it’s just ED related which it sounds like. If you fixed the ED you’d be back up to whatever you were. I’d do lots of exercise, take a few supplements, eat beets etc. that kind of stuff, and just never jack it ever.