1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

losing hair after one month of NoPMO

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by marcus_, Apr 25, 2022.

1. marcus_

marcus_ Fapstronaut

hey there, as you read the title, ive been losing hairs after completing one month mark of no PMO.
    its getting serious day by day, what is the cause, can anyone tell me.

2. Go to a dermatologist. It could be "Male Pattern Baldness", poor diet, vitamin d deficiency, etc.
    I've got the opposite effect since SR. My daily hair loss reduced.

3. Kierann

Kierann Fapstronaut

It could be connected with the diet ( just make sure you eat some fruits and nuts too on daily basis).But my hairloss stopped completely shortly after I adopted NoFap lifestyle and I think it took one or two months before that happened. If you ask me, the first withdrawsls were pretty tough on me and it meant a lot of stress for my body, so I think of it as some kind of inertia connected with the old decadent lifestyle. So if I were you, I would stay optimistic.

4. Virgin42

Virgin42 Fapstronaut

Could be related to increase in DHT level due to excessive testosterone. Drink lots of green tea and also search for foods that help against excessive dht level. Once dht is taken care your hair loss should stop and reverse. Also as mentioned by others take care of your diet and check your blood vitamin/nutrition levels once.