1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 25, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Listen guys I’m lonely too, so damn lonely I can’t even get it off my mind. I think of anyone else I know who says they aren’t lonely. I know some but they aren’t me and they aren’t you. The women they love or the children they have are not mine. These damn articles written online, a faceless, heartless message. Stats, figures, numbers calculated to reaffirm all these feelings I’m having. I’m sure many of you see what I see, feel what I feel on a daily basis. You have a strong posture with a heart growing weak. It’s honestly pathetic who we allow to guide us. To accept and allow the people we care for to succumb to the same shit we do. To feel so hopeless inside even if life can be so beautiful. Being shown and told each day that there ain’t any hope. That we might as well throw in the towel, give up and accept we were never meant to have what we want so deeply. My only advice a person such as myself can give. A fucking nobody clinging onto a dream. If you try, try as hard as you can. The amount of effort you put in will put you at an advantage. Men and woman who don’t need to build shall stay the same. If you want to give up and wave the flag. You know the better option, stop wasting the time we have here. Don’t be another person sucking all the life out of everyone else. Stay strong and have something to fight for. If you don’t, If we don’t, we may as well lay down and die.

Xue Hua Piao likes this.