1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by starting987, Aug 10, 2021.

1. starting987

starting987 Fapstronaut

I have few friends, and its tough to share with them things in my life. Im a very closed person and im afraid to open up. There is i girl that i miss very much, i think about her every day, all the time. So the few people i know don't I find it hard to open up to and be a friend.

Gina3111 likes this.
  2. starting987

starting987 Fapstronaut

Was with some "friends" who ditched me so I went to exercise myself

3. There is a dance to desire; An art to relationships. Cling for too long, or too tightly, and they leave. Open yourself too much, or too quickly, and they take advantage. It’s in our nature.

In what ways are you living the life you want?

In what ways are you not?

Kingfisher likes this.
  4. starting987

starting987 Fapstronaut

first of all congrats on 98 days. Yes you are right in what you are saying. I think i need to get sober for people to like me, but im not sober because i dont have friends, its a catch 22, the chicken or the egg

Buddhism Is True likes this.
  5. Every paradox has a resolution. Every man can change his life. In every case, we need the guidance and help of other men that have already been there and done that. Our generation is in the process of reconstructing that handoff of experience. You are a part of it. It starts with a few simple questions: who do you want to be? What do you want your life to be like? Take it on faith when I tell you that you can live the life you want. In fact, in many ways you already do. The riddle is understanding what you want and adjusting your actions so that you are better able to get it.

6. Try to focus your time on hobbies. Also, are there ways and strategies you can put into place to be around people more?

7. Next time you think about masturbation ask yourself do you want to be alone.

Fantareality and AuwL0ng like this.
  8. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut