1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Lonely.( Homebuddy)

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Vinstar, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Vinstar

Vinstar New Fapstronaut

Hello guys I am 28 year old Indian male I don't even have male friends only 2-3 friends so no chance of getting a girlfriend because of my shyness I can't even talk to neighbour I am always inside house I have done bachelor of engineering in mechanical only boys also done school in boys school never talked to a girl not even relatives isolated from relatives also please help me also by cousin brothers are also like me they are also always at home but they are not interested on girl

How can I built up confidence to talk to girls

2. Vinstar

Vinstar New Fapstronaut

Also unemployed not able to work joined 1-2 company but left because of shyness

3. The only way is to just go do it. Apply the framework of engineering to meeting new people and making new friends. If the problem is social isolation, design a system and implement a system to solve the problem. KISS (Keep it simple stupid, for the uninitiated). Test it in the real world to get feedback. Redesign and then repeat.

If you want to learn how to ride a bike you get on a bike and ride. If you want to learn how to swim you get in the water. You watch, learn and listen to other people who know more than you do. Socializing isn't any different and girls aren't all that different from boys. Men aren't all that different from women. At least until things turn sexual, then things get very different, but still basically the same. "Trying to talk to girls" is what 12 year old boys do. Adults go out to meet new people. Be a man and go talk to the women you find interesting. Here is my game winning opener. It's a secret I've never shared with anyone and no one else knows about it so consider yourself among the lucky few to get in on this knowledge. When you see a woman you like, walk right up to her and say "what's you name?" You will know within about four seconds if she is interested in talking to you. Try to keep your pace slow. Don't rush. Here's the game winning follow up: "where are you from?" Your goal should not be to get laid or "talk to girls", your goal is to make new friends. You are fishing for experiences you have in common. I have gone on long enough. Meeting and getting to know new people is a lot easier than you think it is.

Zlz123 likes this.