1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loneliness

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by extreming96, Jun 20, 2023.

1. extreming96

extreming96 Fapstronaut

In october last year I had a streak of 6 months and was very happy with my girlfriend (couple years). 1 week after my streak she broke up with me.

After the break-up till now I went for 2/3 months and then I failed and then 2/3 months streak again. Today I failed again after 2 month streak. I promised myself to focus myself on gym and work after break-up. Work is so going so good and busy right now that when I come home I get so lonely that I miss the intimacy I normally would have when I got home because I had a girlfriend. It is even so bad that I delay going to home when I'm working because I know work keeps me derived and satisfied.

What can I do to remain a long streak again? Especially when I feel lonely. I think the problem is not mastrubating but missing my girlfriend but knowing it is better to not contact her and move on. Currently I am not very satisfied being single because I got so used to being in a relationship. For a long time I tried meeting up with friends but at the end of the evening I'm still sleeping alone when we have met the whole day.

Thank you for reading and any advice in my situation is very helpfull.