1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loneliness isn’t really natural.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Johnnywheels2000, May 17, 2023.

1. Johnnywheels2000

Johnnywheels2000 Fapstronaut

For the most part we are lonely because our minds tell us that we are. We spend all day looking at other people. We hear a moving world outside our windows, we know we can go down to the store. There are simple things we can do to physically interact with others. It must not be that making all this misery swirl around.

When we feel lonely we look at the world in a different light. We start imposing our feelings upon life itself. We see the world as a lonely and miserable place. I don’t think that’s true, at least how I feel about life. I’m a young guy too but I get a kick out of an adventure. Out of making my simple working day an adventure for myself.

Damn right I’m miserable too and sad at times. I’m gonna always feel that and hope that I do. I know the other side, it took a while to see it, now I can smile and find some peace in life. I know as long as I’m alive, I’m gonna keep fighting to keep my place. Stay strong brothers.