1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Loneliness is trying it's best to take over my mind

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Young Stalin, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Young Stalin

Young Stalin New Fapstronaut

Loneliness is trying its best to pull me down so that I can hit the rock bottom easily. Every time I go outdoor, my mind immediately starts to pop up on few irritating issues that I've been struggling since I entered my 20s like, being single, not getting enough attention from ladies etc etc. Even though I know that these kinda thoughts are simply bullshits and nothing to do with my future, but still I get distracted and I immediately fall for these rubbish online trashes(you know what I mean). Social media is also playing another huge role when it comes to dismantling my vision. To date I've reached 12 days I guess but Idk how long will it last.

determined99 and Gina3111 like this.
  2. determined99

determined99 Fapstronaut

Why being single is problem?

3. The best thing I can see here is read Bible and go monk mode. Since social media made you more vulnerable, you better without it till you reach 500 days.
    Also, you shouldn't worry about attention from ladies but ladies should worry about attention from guys.

4. You don't need to know how long it will last. What you need to do is to keep at it, and keep pushing one day at a time. You are doing great. Keep doing great.

5. KKS123

KKS123 Fapstronaut

Get off "social" media!

curling_cobra likes this.
  6. BrighterFuture

BrighterFuture Fapstronaut

Seems like you know the issue here my friend, quit social media before it eats more of your time, you're still young and there's so much to learn out there, there are things that social media can't simply offer to you, I suggest you try audio books for a change
    My daily screen time is one hour, what's yours?

7. Dude they are really annoying problems and in theory it's pretty easy to get rid of, but it's not true, we need to take care of ourselves as much as possible the world is changing, we can't get stuck in the same mess