Loneliness and masturbation

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ricky ponting, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Ricky ponting

Ricky ponting Fapstronaut

Hello everyone i live in Norway and iam 23 years old. And this year has been really difficult for me i stopped masturbation for 2 years and then got addicted to it again after having a girlfriend for few months but we broke up. And now im feeling lonely and depressed dont know what i should do? Im thinking to go to a pysachtrist maybe because i struggle with alot of things in my life it looks like i have wasted my whole life and not done anything useful till now from when i was born my life has been really weird and confusing. Masturbation has taken over me and i want to do it everyday and loneliness is destroying me i feel like no girl is intrested in me and dont want to even talk to me i feel i need a girl in my life and because of being single i feel lonely. Im not good to attract girls and i feel i have no talent in myself or that iam good at anything i get easily sexual distracted and begin to masturbate. Life has become really difficult for me dont know what i should do please help me guys i appriacte any advice you guys give.

2. Deysonn

Deysonn Fapstronaut

Hello Ricky

Sounds like you are really beating yourself up but trust me on this, beating yourself does nothing productive.

You are a young guy, only 23 years old. Even if you have done nothing up to this point, if you get started now you can achieve a lot. We often see life as a 100 meter dash because this is what media shows us. In reality, great achievements will take great effort for most persons. What you need to do is set some realistic goals and constantly work on yourself.

I do not know what traumas you have endured, but if you believe professional help is needed then seek it.

Relationships are great if you have a healthy one with another person. However I have learned that you can not make another persons the center of you world. You need to be in a good place whether they are there or not. You first need to learn to be strong on your own. In your current mind set you will come over as being needy to all the women you encounter. You need to focus on yourself more:
    • A healthy diet and exercise regime
    • Healthy sleeping habits
    • Educational pursuits
    • Professional pursuits
    • Do NoFap
    • Reduce Social media consumption
    • Increase your consumption of material geared towards male improvement and improvement in general.
      • I use audio books on social, financial and personal development
    Trust me, there is light at the end of the tunnel, you just need to get up and start working.

Ricky ponting likes this.
  3. nk___404

nk___404 New Fapstronaut

hello friend, i recommend you let yourself feel the pain instead of masking it, cry it out, then get your favorite music and do some form of exercise, outside preferably, its cold and rainy where i am but somehow running in bad weather makes me feel alive. Hold on and allow yourself downtime, watch dvds, not on a computer, on a player or console to avoid other things like p0rn and alluring pics from social media.

adilx750 and Ricky ponting like this.
  4. Ricky ponting

Thank you very much my friend it means alot to recieve such good advice from people.

5. Ricky ponting

Thank you very much my friend I will definelity try to do my best to improve myself and i appriacte alot to get good advice from people out there.

nk___404 likes this.