1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

literally tracking every hour

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Onceagain2.0, Oct 14, 2023.

1. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

i used to go by day. now i monitor every single hour

i have a white board in my media room with 24 hours a day for roughly 2 weeks marked out on a chart.

this how bad it is i literally have to monitor every hour of everyday.

but it works.

why

because ita rewarding to monitor every hour than once a day once a day in a sea of time 24 hours . that is not enough.

so im thinking making it more stringent i will always be rewarding myself in a sense by monitoring every hour

i don't need to check off every hour but go back every few hours and tick off the boxes

desperate times call for desperate measures

2. Semtex

Semtex Fapstronaut

I also came to the conclusion that this is the only way but it's hard to commit to

3. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Everyone has a way to do this, but for me if I had to be thinking hourly about no PMO then it means I'm too focused on PMO and not engaging in enough positive activities to distract myself. They say as time goes on the desire to PMO will diminish and that's the same with all addictions.

Whatever works for you, I wish you the best.

4. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

It just works

Wolves of Wisdom likes this.
  5. Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies...

Wolves of Wisdom likes this.
  6. En?gmatic

En?gmatic Fapstronaut

It definitely just does not works, we need to change our lifes if we want it to just works. Will is not enough

7. Discipline is a powerful thing as well. You do things despite the way you feel.