1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Literally suck with girls

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 24, 2019.

1. Hey guys, I'm male 23 yo, and my Testosterone level is up the sky, I want to hang out with girls but I got this problem I don't know what shit to talk.

I go to the gym, and there is lot of girls, but all the talk I have with them is "Hi", "Are you working with these? (If I need that weight)".

It's like I do not know how to start a conversation nor what to talk with them.

I need help !!

2. Read PUA stuff (Game by Roosh V is a good recomendation or The Mistery Method). I could write here all I know about what to talk with a girl but it would be way too long.

Once you get to know how to talk with women it'll be easier, you just will need to have courage to escalate and begin a more intimate relationship.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. No doubt. This kid has it very easy. I'm much older and when I was screwing up with women, this material was not available. PUA gave me a good general understanding of sexual psychology and the basics of male female interaction. I wish I could go back in time and give myself this material sooner.

4. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Talk about what interests you. Talk about what makes you curious. Talk about what amuses you. Talk about what you notice about that person, your surroundings, or what's happening in your life. There's lots to talk about.

The problem isn't that you don't have anything to talk about.

The problem is that you don't think that what you want to talk about is good enough. You want some sort of validation / approval / outcome from this person and you're afraid that you won't get it. So instead of saying what you want to say, you keep quiet / hesitate / procrastinate / protect yourself from taking any risks.

The only thing you need to do is express yourself honestly. Whether or not other people like you is up to them. Not everyone will. A lot of people try to get everyone to like them to avoid any discomfort. So they try to hide themselves from the world or act like someone they're not because they think that's how other people will like them. When you express yourself honestly, you attract people that like you for you. Rather than trying to convince and manipulate everyone to be interested in someone that you're not.

Maybe it's hard for you to talk about what you want to talk about or express yourself honestly because you've built a habit of censoring yourself in front of others. So you'll have to practice expressing yourself and having some people not like who you are.

You get better at socializing by making mistakes. Not by keeping quiet / censoring yourself / hiding who you are / avoiding risks.

If you want to interact with someone, you do it without hiding the fact that you desire to interact with them. Don't make some hesitant excuse or try to hide your intentions. That's what being creepy is all about. Trying to manipulate a situation with hidden intentions. Which leads to what you're experiencing now... "I don't know what to talk about."

Sure... you can learn some PUA tactics and methods to gain some sort of initial and superficial attraction.................... but you'll eventually have to reveal to them who you are as a person. Your interests / what amuses you / what's going on in your life..................... so you might as well just go straight to honest self expression without any immature and insecure games. You'll save each other a lot of time if you allowed each other to see each other for who you are rather than acting like someone that you're not.

Just be honest. Talk about what you want to talk about with who you want to talk to for the reasons of why you want to talk to them. You don't need to try so hard to convince people to like you. You don't need to fear rejection so much. Other people aren't enemies who you need to trick into giving you an outcome that you desperately need. It's so much easier and better when you allow people who aren't interested to move on with their life and to attract those who are interested in the real you to come into your life.

Next time you truly have nothing to talk about because your mind is blank.... tell her that you want to talk to her because you find her attractive and you're curious about her, but you need her help to start a conversation topic.

Or you can try some super secret bulletproof no rejection ever technique that you read out of a book that promises that you'll never experience difficulty and discomfort with women ever again... up to you.

properWood and A41:14A like this.
  5. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Let her do the talking, u just approach

6. I'm reading The Mistery Method, pretty good, thanks!

Ima try to read Game if find online .pdf

I do not have fear to talk my shit, it's like, the opener is the hardest part for me.

I think I'm good seducer (which is the last part of intimacy with people) but I'm not a good at all when it comes to attraction, (first steps).

There is lotta people that have told me they don't like my personality, and I'm like 'well fuck it then I don't care, I ain't changing for u lol'

That's the hardest part for me, the approach, that's where I do not what to say.
    I've reading The Mistery Method, and I think I'm a pretty good seducer (the last part) but I'm not good when it comes to attraction (first part) because I do not what to say at beginning.

7. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

You have 1 day on your counter.

Not sure for you, but for me 1 week works like a charm talking about seduction.

But when im beating my meat out, i cant even approach.

So, a week should fix all the approaching issues for you.

Best of luck

8. I had 1 month streak and noticed women looking at me, sometimes smiling me, but that did not fix the approach issue.
    Like, well I got a smile back, that's good I could talk to this women, but, then I did nothing because did not know what to say to open a conversation.

I read about the 3 Seconds technique to not overthink about it, but I don't want to go there and look like an idiot because of not knowing what to say haha

9. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

both @elevate and @RamboErecto have great advice, and I would go one step further: stop chasing women. Do your stuff, whatever it is (weights, school, work, go with guys out), and they will see you confident and they will approach you. If you start approaching with a chase mindset, you'll look like a child that wants attention and the last thing women want is to take care of someone else's children.

Motiv3 likes this.