Lets try again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Bbrand, May 20, 2015.

Did you start earlier than the typical puberty norm?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Bbrand

Bbrand Fapstronaut

So I was a very early fapper around age 7 when I found a bunch of dirty magazines and vhs tapes (I'm 25) that my dad had hidden in a cupboard in the garage.

So I was a powerlifter and bmx racer as a child and once the onslaught of PMO got into my rhythm of everyday life its turned into a chaotic hellhole.

No concentration
    No motivation
    Didn't make meaningful relationships with females because in my warped mind they were just some sexual object.

I got PIED at the age of 19 which has set my life on a very different course than originally envisioned.
    I joined the military at the age of 19 because I've always had this mindset of bettering myself (yet I would be my own downfall in all things that I do).

The thing about bootcamp is that your so tired from the day that PMO isnt even something I thought about.
    So after 2 months of bootcamp I came out healthier and the thing I didnt realize is that I was flatlining so hard in bootcamp and thought I was dying.

I had absolutely no concept that nofap existed at the time and that there is life altering benefits.
    After the two months of bootcamp I finally got to my A-school and noticed that I had morning wood constantly and was motivated to do everything and anything always.

The size of my penis had increased dramatically and I was so excited that my problem had been cured.
    Then I bought a computer and what did I do first? Fap like a madman

All that unintentional rebooting was flushed down the toilet.
    I've since become lethargic like I used to be and after I heard someone ridiculing nofap and not knowing what it was is why I am posting here now.

I had made it to 12 days of NoFap at 25 and the literal gut wrenching pain of blue balls led me into giving into PMO which was pathetic on my side.

Everytime I PMO now knowing that nofap exists I feel incredibly shameful after the process.
    But I would like to let those who may have started early for whatever reason is that nofap works.
    My bootcamp experiment that I didnt even know I was conducting is proof of that.

There is hope for those who worry that they have been "doing it to long" "I started early and now I'm screwed"

Its probably going to be alot harder for me and those who started fapping way to early but I do want you to know that NoFap works and there is a light at the end of this struggle tunnel we are now embarking on

2. Fapsman

Fapsman Fapstronaut

I started too early myself and got into some exteme shit before my 16th birthday, then after a year of heavy PMO I got a new girlfriend.
    We slept together a few times and my little guy worked perfectly but after that I couldnt achieve erections atall and it has bene like this for the past 2 years but today i got my first strong morning wood for years!

Anyone out there struggling with PMO dont worry....
    Nofap is the key!
    Determination and motivation are what you need.
    After you get to a certain point of nofap it will all click into place and you will understand that this does work and really helps.
    Good luck each and everyone struggling with PIED, your life can begin again.

3. Robert de Castella

Robert de Castella Fapstronaut

What is PIED?