1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let us help each other

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Levi Ackerman:-, Mar 18, 2023.

1. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

And sorry for the grammar mistakes because of typing in a hurry.

_aditya _ likes this.
  2. In today's virtual world i think very few will find the typing errors they just ingnore because everyone is habitual in interpreting wrong grammer.if you talk about me then i am not the correct person who could find grammitical errors because i always see the world with own lens i.e. no one is perfect

And by the way bro i am trying to stop being an introvert because it always makes me feel inferior did you think it's a right choice?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    L.LAWLIET likes this.
  3. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

YES IT IS.

_aditya _ likes this.
  4. Bro i relapsed today , i just want to know what can be the best reason to leave this pmo trap
    Please help !

Last edited: Apr 11, 2023
    nonanino likes this.
  5. i always wish and complain to god why i don't have anyone to express
    thanks for the help but i don't have the proper device to make a call
    yes, I have read this and that's why i had never shared any personal information like where i live and all but yes it's true that i am under 18 although i have not given my orginal date of birth on this site

Again thanks for your efforts you made

6. L.LAWLIET

L.LAWLIET Fapstronaut

Brother how's your NOFAP going?

_aditya _ likes this.
  7. Just too stressed my life is chaning drastically

8. 2 days before i relapsed because my mind is craving me to do anything that can make at least some little amount of happiness and obviously during these changes i was getting no time to open the forum and that's it and i know that i can go far more days than previous no. Of days but it's getting really harder to make any decision i am confused nowadays
    life has become hell:(