Let me join ya on this journey!!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Might Guy, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Might Guy

Might Guy Fapstronaut

Alright, how u doin' people? I decided to put an end to my addiction for quite a while now. However I have been finding myself constantly creating stupid excuses on why to, u know, relapse one more time or add in a cheat day yada yada yada...
    There have been several occassions in which i wanted to join this community but i kept listening to my pride that assured me that i can overcome this addiction myself.
    Well appearently not.
    So here i am hoping to put an end to whats eating away my energy and free time in Life :")
    Nice to meet you!

Jack-off-all-trades likes this.
  2. Hi, Im in the exact same boat. Thought i could beat this by myself but i couldnt. We'll beat this though we're stronger together!

3. Might Guy

Might Guy Fapstronaut

yep lets do it, I'm kinda hyped :")

Jack-off-all-trades likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. Might Guy

Might Guy Fapstronaut

Honestly i dont have that many strategies yet. I just try to keep myself busy by planning ahead so that i dont have time to fantasize about things i try to not fantasize about.
    In addition to that i found Interest in Meditation as it improves your self-discipline tremendously.
    If i dont feel like meditating but still have to fight the urges i smash dat PANIC BUTTON and read some success stories to calm myself :)

6. MengziDisciple

MengziDisciple Fapstronaut

I'm right there with you Might Guy. It's not going to be easy, but I am looking forward to it.

Might Guy likes this.
  7. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut