1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Let her get a little familiar with you before approaching

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Apr 30, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So just an idea, instead of cold approach, meaning you see her first time and you approach her, you can do this is your choice and if you have the guts, but if it is possible for example if she works in a shop, just visit the shop more often so she might see you and get a little bit familiar with you, just try to walk near her but do not make it obivious. After a few visits you can try to approach her and start a conversation. If she is a little familiar with you the propability she will talk to you is greater than if she doesnt know anything about you, a total stranger, so she might automatically go to defend mode and not talk to you. I did this with some women, because I do not dare first see the first approach, usually they do talk, dont know what would have happened if I did first see first approach. I know this method of letting her get a bit familiar with you, yes it takes more time, maybe less couregous I know. This method is not for street game, usually you will not see her again.

Br,
    Nfp

helloo1221 and jcl1990 like this.