Less connections as before Help

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Bijuu107, May 29, 2018.

1. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Hello guys,
    i,m happy to be on day 4 because it,s hard after you relapsed not to do it ever again and the drive is extremly hard at the first day of your challenge(for me).
    But i said some days ago to a friend goodbye. I said i don't to make something with him.Also a goodbye forever. Why?Because he have agressions, insults and don't look at the people around him, that's how i see it.I don't want to make with him something only because of the challenge. That's not how I'm.
    I have now even less connections than before. I,m scared because i don't know how to win this. I lost already many times . My record was on 47 days and i did it because I was doing something with people.
    I,m going out and I started to mediate and jogging. But i still have often nothing to do. I,m asking is it possible to rich 60 days without much connections/friends?
    Because i want come in the stage where it get's easier to hold it.

2. Spero23

Spero23 New Fapstronaut

Hey if i was you i would dedicate my time to trying to learn something or maybe you could get involved with your community like maybe go to church help the homeless etc.

3. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

yeah i called 3 hours later because of an unsalaried job. I'm spend my time with singing and sometimes playing piano but my experience had show me that it's not possible to do it without much connections.

4. Zephon

Zephon Fapstronaut

Everything is possible, my friend!
    Focus on other things, meet new people, go to different locations...
    I also have less friends because in the past the "friends" I had before were jealous and bitched about me behind my back. And btw. I have more friends international then in my home-country - ironic, isn't it? And even the amount of friends outside my home-country is not that many just a few more.
    But this doesn't matter. I do what I want to do.

Bijuu107 likes this.
  5. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Thank you,
    i will try to focus on other things.
    I was once for over 3 months in a psychosomatic clinic away from my home. People could understand me there better but after the clinic we had less contact and i haven't seen them for long while and now i feel like we are strangers. What i want to say is: Don't forget your friends there. Contact over the internet or something like that is not the same as in real (for me).