1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Learning how to transmute the energetic boom after i quit PMO advices

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by max90, Sep 15, 2018.

1. max90

max90 New Fapstronaut

Well, I would try to desctribe everything shortly because by myself i dont like long topics.

Im 27 male, no drinking alcholol but regularly smoking. I quit at all PMO after been heavinly addicted since 14 (used to do it 2-3 times per day) a week ago but the benefits i feel just after 2-3 days past.

the benefits are:

1) I do feel extremely super wave inside of me - in my chest, like a fire burning. Its hard to fall asleep and its enough for me 3-4 hours. This freaking crazy burning wave inside of me gose up and down (down when i think of sex)..if it goes up i think IT fuels up my brain ..is like ..oh man..you are not ejeculate and not fertilize the female = not continue offspring..is like my body is doing the best..started up the the secret resources to prove this world that im healthy male. When im outside in a store or somewhere else (and not doint ejeculate for at least a week) i feel more superior and start to talk to people not thinking talk to them or not.

2) Thoaghts are very concentrate now. Brain working is very sharp and clear. I put aspect only on the most important things which will improve my life.

thats unbelievable nature power flows in me

but its very hard and torture. please advice me what to do not to relapse.

2. Mezach

Mezach Fapstronaut

Keep a hard and strict routine - keep yourself occupied so you won't have a chance to PMO.

Also - letting go is really important. Think to yourself - It is difficult, but nothing else, it is just a thought that will pass.

Trust yourself, and consider writing here every day for support

max90 likes this.