learned about Varicocele, decade in PMO, most likely YOU might HAVE IT TOO TOO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ruls101, Mar 29, 2018.

1. ruls101

ruls101 Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

I am 3 days in my reboot and I'm doing well, started working out in the morning and eating clean diet as well as taking nootropics to help me with my restoring my brain to healthy phase.

However, lately i have been having mild pain in my left testicle and left scrotum. Did research all day today to learn that i have Varicocele problem. For those of you who are young and don't know about this, usually this will start happening as you get older, perhaps in your late 20 or early 30s, if you continue to masturbate excessively like i did. I am 33 and thankfully there are NATURAL ways to fix this, but i believe i have done some permanent damage that i don't think i will be able to do an intense workout routine due to this problem. More suitable workout for me is yoga and other simple stretches. I will post some links here for those of you who want to learn more about the issue.

Btw, just wondering, do most of the people here know about this? i JUST learned this after my pain obviously.

Oliver Gunter and DhreeTee like this.
  2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Keep coming back!

ruls101 likes this.
  3. red1512

red1512 Fapstronaut

Im 20 and have this ... Its not until u get it ..you understand what it is how it negatively affects ur sperms ..not forgetting the pain
    And dare you m excessive or edge ..then ull end up with pain in the hospital

Oliver Gunter likes this.