1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Late night workouts?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by TeamUSASwan, Jan 31, 2015.

1. TeamUSASwan

TeamUSASwan Fapstronaut

A lot of times I like to work out late at night, both because it's the only time I have and it's something to do to take my mind off PMO. My question is, what are the drawbacks to working out late at night? (I don't have trouble sleeping because of it as I like to work until I'm exhausted)

2. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

yep, right here i do 2-3 reps of squats in sets of 15 reps and 2-3 sets of overhead barbell presses on 10 reps, very late at night, been working out for years but it definetly helps fight the urges of PMO

3. kirbymaster7491

kirbymaster7491 Fapstronaut

Might need to explain to my roommate why I'm getting out of bed and doing pushups or whatever at the crack of doom, but I'm now thinking about starting this as a way to do just that, DireWolf. Would also have the added benefit of actually getting me into the workout mindset again, since my schedule is running contrary to my main source of physical exertion this semester.