Lasting Longer in Bed

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Skeedybo, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Skeedybo

Skeedybo New Fapstronaut

Hey Guys,

New to posting on here but have been reading the forums for a while. I just thought i would share a personal experience of mine, maybe it will help some others out as well. So every time I have gone for a NoFap challenge (whether its 15 days, 30 days, or whatever)- the next time i hook up with a girl i always end up finishing super quick. Im sure im not the only one who has come across this issue when you with stain from fapping, but I did come across a solution that has helped me since. I was on MSNBC last month and came across a product called Promescent. Its a desentizer that you spray on 15 minutes before intercouse (doesnt transfer to your partner so they dont even have to know you used it). The first time i used it I lasted about 10 minutes in bed which was a hell of a lot longer than previous attempts after no fapping. I used it a couple more times, sometimes with more sprays and sometimes with less (i found that 3 sprays is perfect for me). Anyways it has made a huge difference in the bedroom for me and I wanted to share my story in case someone else is facing the same problems. Their website is www.promescent.com - check it out and hopefully you have as good of results as I did. - SkeedyBo