1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Last musical album you listened to

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 21, 2017.

1. This thread is for music lovers who've listened to the album entirety (start to end).

Crash Love by AFI

It's still an underrated rock album and I never get the hate for it. "Medicate", "Beautiful Thieves", "End Transmission" and "Too Shy to Scream" are my favorite songs on the album. ;)

2. J. Cole's "For Your Eyez Only"

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

1) Human by Three Days Grace
    2) Transit of Venus by Three Days Grace
    3) Love Sick Radio by Austin John Winkler (formally of Hinder)

---

@Taylor25, please listen to a band called Sixx:A.M. Their first two albums are centered on addiction and are excellent. Their subsequent albums are great, too.

The members are a singer named James Michael, DJ Ashba (formally of GN'R), and Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue.

Listen to a song from them called...Deadlihood, please.

And then, Life is Beautiful. Lies of the Beautiful People. This is Gonna Hurt.

And when you're driving on the 405 and listening to the Sex Pistols, be sure to listen to Sure Feels Right.

And if you have a spare moment Tomorrow, please Pray for Me...and give me a Courtesy Call.

What a Relief to be finished with this post... thank you for reading.

Taylor25 likes this.
  4. I do have the physical copies of Sixx AM's first two albums and found them good to listen to. "Life is Beautiful" and "This is Gonna Hurt" are my favorite songs of the band. ;)

Any music featuring Hinder or ex-Hinder singer is sh*t. :confused:

Deadlihood likes this.
  5. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

That's great that you have the physical copies!

And, if I may ask, why the dislike towards Hinder/Austin John Winkler? They frequently have raunchy lyrics, yes, but a number of their songs are actually clean and very lovey. Bliss (I Don't Wanna Know) is a great example of that! That, and Far From Home (also clean) are my two favorite songs by them.

Taylor25 likes this.
  6. NooseAnchor

NooseAnchor Fapstronaut

Identity Crisis by Thrice

actually it's not the last one I listened to in its entirety...I'm listening to it right now.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. NooseAnchor

NooseAnchor Fapstronaut

listened to their new album yet? They just released a new one this month.

Taylor25 likes this.
  8. I bought their new album from Best Buy yesterday but I haven't listened to it because my MacBook Pro has problem with Sierra software. :( I'll let you know whenever I have a chance to listen to AFI's new album. ;)

Commandant Logic and NooseAnchor like this.
  9. Fatsodubmo

Fatsodubmo Fapstronaut

Hardwired to Self Destruct -- Metallica
    Not The Actual Events -- Nine Inch Nails
    Hesitation Marks --Nine Inch Nails

Taylor25 likes this.
  10. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

The Gray Chapter -- Slipknot

Commandant Logic and Taylor25 like this.
  11. Paleblood

Paleblood Fapstronaut

Dark as night - medicine for the people

Quiver and Commandant Logic like this.
  12. Smaky

Smaky Fapstronaut

I just listened to 808s and Heartbreak by Kanye for the first time. Fantastic album; the opener, Say You Will, is an incredibly haunting song. Not a big fan of Kanye as a person, but man can he make music.

I also listened to A/B by Kaleo, and the amount of genres that band can pull off blows my mind. Rock, blues, chill alternative, even country, all in one album. Great stuff.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

WHY THE DISLIKE FOR HINDER?

14. IGY

IGY Guest

Thunder And Lightning (1983) Thin Lizzy

Commandant Logic likes this.
  15. Underrated album! :D

16. Commandant Logic

Commandant Logic Fapstronaut

I was blasting some stuff full of energy last time I listened to a full album. Hmmm, White Chapel's latest wasn't the last but one of the last recent few....Hatebreed's latest wasn't the last.....hmmm my memory is fried from using the internet too much if you take a gander at my avatar so I'll say fuck it and tell a fib, Korn's newest hehe but I didn't listen to all of it, no....but if you want me to I will right now on YouTube ;)

So don't tell me I can't share this here :p

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    Taylor25 likes this.
  17. Greatest Hits by Guns n Roses

Just finished listening to GnR's greatest hits entirety. Still a good album but it still won't top any of best of, the essential of or greatest hits by Journey, the Eagles, the Beatles and Led Zeppelin.

18. Be OK by Ingrid Michaelson

19. NooseAnchor

NooseAnchor Fapstronaut

Lawless Darkness - Watain

20. Commandant Logic

Commandant Logic Fapstronaut

Wow classic rock fan are we :p?

All that stuff was magical when I was in high school. High school was anything but magical though. Dude it was a non-stop drug binge.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    Taylor25 likes this.