lack of intemacy

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ziggy, Jun 29, 2015.

1. ziggy

ziggy Fapstronaut

Ok so I've been on this for 6 days now. And I'm feeling more and more ditatched from people, I don't feel like beeing intemate with my gf at all, or anyone else for that matter. My interest in sex or intemacy is virtually non existant, it just doesn't give me anything any more. What to do?

2. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

Hey dude, I experienced that in my first week, I'm now in my sixth week and I'm experiencing it again.

Keep in mind that you used to use PMO for your sense of intimacy but now you don't so your brain has to adjust.
    Today was very hard but I gave some change to some beggars and spoke to some charity workers just so I could share some conversation.

It's okay to admit to your friends and family that you're a little under the weather. The seasons will change. :)

3. ziggy

ziggy Fapstronaut

Thanks man, so like how do I even do intemacy without the sexual part with a partner? I have no clue?

4. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

You can still be intimate in your conversations, your body language, your facial expressions, eye contact, tone of voice and flow of conversation.

I believe that nofap makes you a more selfless and involved communicator. My suggestion is just talk to girls, gaze in their eyes and listen to them, women are amazing communicators and they're there for when you need them. I'd say don't be too needy but you're already less needy than you were six days ago. :)

StarKing likes this.
  5. ziggy

ziggy Fapstronaut

Thanks, I'm also cutting out drugs alcohol and candy and doing a daily meditation. Coffee however.... don't you dare take my coffee grrr.
    Lol anyhow, still feel like I'm growing more distant from people.

6. Elduderino

Elduderino Fapstronaut

It's just a feeling dude. :)