1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Whackless, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

What is this thread? A valid question. A question I will not answer as I do not know the answer to it as of yet.

What I do know is that it doesn't belong in anywhere else, it belongs here.

“There is no need to build a labyrinth when the entire universe is one.”
    ― Jorge Luis Borges, Labyrinths: Selected Stories and Other Writings

2. Please enlighten me.

Whackless likes this.
  3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Thought that movie sucked. Fuck David Bowie.

Deleted Account and Whackless like this.
  4. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

“Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered I have fought my way here to the castle beyond the Goblin City to take back the child you have stolen, for my will is as strong as yours and my kingdom as great. You have no power over me!”
    ― Jim Henson

[​IMG]

“Things as they appear every day and as they are engraved in our memory, facts and occurrences as they are perceived by senses, create an intricate labyrinth in the mind. The way how things are experienced in our environment and how they react in the arsenal of our imagination, creates a torrent of inspiring ideas that flood the speedy highways of our brains. ("Labyrinth of the mind")”
    ― Erik Pevernagie

5. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

I have this book sitting on my desk but it appears it is unworthy according to reviews,

[​IMG]

This one is supposed to be the worthy one I will have to acquire it before this thread goes any further by my keys:

[​IMG]

Protagonist likes this.