1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kissing a girl that doesn't like you back is so vain

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, May 30, 2019.

1. And disgusting too. Imidiately as it happened i sensed something was wrong and I wanted to stop but she kept going. I really felt nothing, its so cold and unsatisfying, should have never done it ngl.

Plus, kissing that doesn't lead to sex is really pointless. A girl doens't like you if she doesn't let you put it in.

2. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

Just for all the people coming across this thread: @VirginWarrior is clearly a troll. If you take a look at his most recent posts and threads, you'll notice he's spitting out trash on purpose to get attention. So, take his stuff with a grain of salt.

3. speaing my mind="spitting out trash on purpose to get attention"

4. Freedom_from_PMO

Freedom_from_PMO Fapstronaut

I agree with first paragraph, but disagree with the second. You know for some people waiting for marriage is a thing.

5. yeah, you wait, she fucks

6. Freedom_from_PMO

There are people who are true to their values.

need4realchg likes this.
  7. there are no saints

8. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

No, saints are characters in religious scripture and people the pope likes. But there are people who abstain from sex until marriage.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  9. i havent met any

10. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

But still they are out there. It is a striking fact of life that our own consciousness is not the center of the universe. There are other entities out there acting independently from you. They exist even if you've never confirmed their existence.

Freedom_from_PMO likes this.
  11. ok good for them

12. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

Yes. I guess. As long as it isn't the cause of some sort of religious repression.

13. I'm one of them, but if I ever plan to get married, I have to back off from that.

PMS likes this.
  14. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

Yes it could prove challenging. Unless you're in some sort of religious community where that is the social norm.

15. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

I'm sorry what's "LTR"?

16. LongTerm Relationship usually involving intercourse. The mandatory precursor to marriage in my culture. Can last half a decade before engagement is even considered.

17. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

I see.

18. Freedom_from_PMO

I am noticing you saing that pre marital sex is a mandatory requirement again on this forum. I guess this is a norm among secular people, but can't two consenting people do that? I know how it usually is but many major christian denominations are still encouraging waiting for marriage.

19. PMS

PMS Fapstronaut

I think that is exactly what was said in the comment that you quoted. Christians do it. But if you are secular this isn't an option if you want to fast-track the process.

20. It's the cultural norm where I live and Christians adhere to these, too. In fact regular Christians are the last people to drop out of their surrounding society. As my understanding of these social norms go no intercourse before marriage is seen as a proof, that the relationship doesn't work and therefore isn't suitable for upgrading to a marriage.