1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Kissepti / testosterone shots for low libido

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by westernsprings, Aug 28, 2023.

1. westernsprings

westernsprings Fapstronaut

I am struggling with low sex drive and I recently got tested and have very low testosterone.

does anyone have experience with TRT and if it impacts anything?

If you have a fetish, does it also increase the intensity of arousal to that fetish?

2. Not sure about TRT, but what would be the cheaper and healthier alternative (i assume) would be supplements and exercise.

Take supplements such as zinc, magnesium, ashwagandha. If you can take all 3 together it would be great, another thing ..you must abstain from masturbation. And also, exercise - these all increase your testosterone.
    And, yes, you will feel more aroused and probably inclined to certain stuff that arouse you - trade off is that it could potentially help you recover faster if you manage to deal with urges and cravings properly.

3. westernsprings

westernsprings Fapstronaut

Do you have experience with TRT or supplements. Do you know how long it takes to take effect.

4. I was browsing testosterone therapy options at one point. However, I will say, I looking into maximus tribe. They were going to prescribe enclomephine, not clomid - it's a more refined version so it doesn't fuck with your estrogen like clomid does. I never followed through with it as I wanted to stay exercising regularly and improve my diet. I do take zinc, magnesium and 10000 iu of vitamin d daily. Stay strong and keep going.