Keys to the rocket ship

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by La Hire, Oct 26, 2015.

1. La Hire

La Hire Fapstronaut

In taking some time to think today, I noticed a pretty woman. Out of the blue it occurred to me how outrageous it would be for me to go over to her and touch her anywhere, let alone a private spot. I then thought how when it came to my own body, there was no such reservation, in fact a mindlessness generally, a total disregard. It then occurred to me that maybe it is high time to apply a similar level of gravity in regards to my own body that should and is demanded to be given to others. That my body and mind isn't to be made use of for mindless pleasure at my leisure. :)

Anyway, the keys to the rocket ship. Over the last few years I have noticed how ignorant I have been in some very fundamental areas of basic living, PMO being one of them. I have realized for myself, that like someone who can drive a car around all over creation and not have the faintest clue how any of it works, the engine could be on the verge of explosion and they would go on having the time of their lives out there on the open road. I am like that with relationships, self-discipline, sex, etc, I hope and feel less so than before, but you get the idea. Just because I made it to adulthood and can vote, and drink legally, doesn't mean I have made it out of kindergarten in any other area, especially the really important ones. In fact this body of ours alone is vastly more complex than any rocket ship or any computer in existence, then there is the mind which is even more complex. In light of this, it seems like outright folly to assume that the vast majority of us are well informed enough to think we are adults and know best when we haven't lifted a finger to investigate the matter. I know that not so long ago, nobody could tell me anything about sex, or relationships, I knew everything, but was really a helpless infant in control of a rocket ship.

In conclusion to this smattering of possibly incoherent thoughts, I think many could benefit if they could cogitate a bit and determine whether they can really lay claim to adulthood in any area besides being in the size and shape of one. Then you can begin to face the vast ignorance that may be an accomplice to your PMO addiction and realize that there is a whole lot of help out there, that you haven't tried everything yet, and that there are some truly incredible ways of living that will make you want you to live a 1000 years and stop your wondering whether you can make it through a single day.

Lunar Devil likes this.
  2. Lunar Devil

Lunar Devil Fapstronaut

I so totally agree big man :) This whole society, is full of children. Some are still babies most are little children, some are bigger children...adults on the hand, we have stories of them and some people think they do not even exist; thats how rare they actually are :))
    Some people if you try to express this truth to them in a way or another they will think you are nuts becuase they do not want to accept or they in a world that is too far away from thiS. Ignore them, the truth is we have a lot of growth to do, coz at the end none of us are our bodies or any part of it and it can be proven. We are not our thought neither, so judging someone by their physical body is quite...I will let you fill the gap :p