1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Keeping up with PapaG

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by papaG, Oct 17, 2017.

1. papaG

papaG Fapstronaut

Jambo,
    First im doing fine depsite all the political hullabaloo going on around me. A few months ago I posted about this girl whom I had feelings for but I did not want to be in a relationship with. She, on the other hand, kept asking me to do her so many favours, which did not go down so nice with me. Felt like she was in it for the favours and all but she had been offering to be my sex coach all along. I would have taken up that offer like snap, but she has this crazy body count...so I sent out a few texts she replied, bla bla bla...friendship over. Four months later she calls. One of our mutual friends was in trouble and she did not have the cash to help her out. So she requests me to help her out, but first she mentioned that she was well aware that we were not in good terms. I told her we could still be friends and just like that we started talking again. We went out for drinks some saturday night then we did lunch on Sunday. After lunch she asked me to take her home. She invited me in. We talked, got closer then kissed, kissed deeper, stopped...guilt trip, kissed again...few pecks...then deep ones...I was lying on the couch. She got on top of me...grinded the hell out of each other...she reached for my pants, I could have said no but she let lil me out and went ahead and gave me first ever hj/bj. I Oed so hard; her reaction was that that was some load...haha.
    Two things I realized from that experience was that its so great when you let someone else do it for you. I was so used to fapping....hands solo haha. I thought that due to my many years of fapology id be through in less than a minute, but it took some time, plus her tugging me harder before I Oed.
    Second, im guilty as fuck. I never wanted her that way, but I let it go past second base. Now she is all up my whatsapp all "bae, boo, babe" and I aint into her. She tells me that next time she going all in and that I should be ready for an epic experience....
    Should I let her know the truth or should I selfishly sit back and enjoy the ride...
    Please comment.

2. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

Man thats a hard decision to make. Really really hard...

3. papaG

papaG Fapstronaut

I told her that me and her can never be...she responded that she knows and that she is gonna win my heart...

4. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

Very tough. As tempting as it may be, I'd say stick to your guns with the no. A part of me wants to think like she is and follow the "if I just keep pushing I'll eventually win this persons heart" path. It just feels like a fairy tale which would lead to disaster. Leave her for the guy who's forward with his intentions right off the bat. Go find the woman you can be confident with right off the bat. For the record I'm a guy who's only slept with one woman in his life, only a few times at that. Whatever path you go, you go.

papaG likes this.