1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Keeping a distance from the digital world

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 9, 2023.

1. I find myself much more inspired and feeling good about myself when I’m using my hands. When I feel life pass through my fingers instead of on a screen I’m not allowed to touch. Obviously a real persons touch is desirable compared to something artificial.

We are made to be so isolated that we don’t even recognize the difference. Where jerking off is the norm, anytime we have an urge take care of it. We spill our seed and we spill our life force away. I’m sure many of us would be hooked up to a machine pumped full of constant stimulus. So depressed you can’t even feel anything anymore.

We we going to match ourselves into a world far worse. We wonder why life can’t just be pleasure. If it were we would lose all sense of what it was to begin with. Hopeless junkies that can’t even think for themselves anymore. We will get to a point where we can watch someone die and not feel a thing. I’m sure we will be trained in some way to be the worst thing we can be.

Pleasure maniacs that just have no self control, cannot be left alone. We will give all that up because there isn’t a guaranteed future. Fuck it, deal with the trouble later, that’s what all generations did before. We think we are better when we will just destroy ourselves completely and be proud in that last moment.

I’m banking on not having to see it, my parents dying soon, along with anyone else I care for. It’s not going to be a brighter tomorrow so my brothers this may be our last stand. If you truly care for someone, do your best to keep them safe.

2. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

no need to be so pessimistic. the future isnt a dark sci-fi movie. at least Johan Norberg, in the 3 books of his I have read (as well as ,books on city-planning, etc) paint a rather wonderful promise of the future within 2-3 centuries
    cheers