1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just the beginning.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Banks, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Banks

Banks New Fapstronaut

Male,21. Today is my 6th day in, but only signed up today. The only thing I am curious about is once ive made it 30, 60 or 90 days in etc. Its hard to imagine being so relaxed and not anxious when ive abstained for so long and am presumably horny. it seems kinda counter-intuitive..?

Anyway, its refreshing to see such positivity and support in these threads. Its going pretty good for me. More confident, working out a lot and strangely keen on reading up on philosophy and shit lol.

Its still early days though, sincerely hope the renewed vigour and motivation translates onto all aspects of myself as many have stated.

Deleted Account and JGR like this.
  2. JGR

JGR Fapstronaut

6 days is a good start, nice job. It does seem weird that you will feel calm but it does actually happen, its hard to explain. I find that when I have abstained for a while I click into this zone of calm and productivity that if you keep yourself busy is bliss. Everything seems so much easier but if you stop to think, you can slip back down in to frustration.

Keep up the high spirits and remember there is a long road, but very rewarding one, ahead.

Banks likes this.