1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just read some of the SO Journals, so devastating... We need to do better

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by SirQwerty, Dec 4, 2023.

1. SirQwerty

SirQwerty Fapstronaut

I really hate reading what people have been through as a result of their partner's addiction, hurts so much. It's really opened my eyes to how this addiction affects others, and how it's a blessing I've never been in a relationship because I could have hurt someone.

I've gotten a much better grip now, but it's something we need to think about. If you don't want to improve for yourself, at least do it for those who depend on you or those whom you interact with.

Reading some of those journals may snap some of us out of this trance and show us the reality of things. Many times improvement comes when we stop thinking about ourselves, and start thinking about how we can level up to help others and share our gifts, abilities, and love.

No time for feeling bad, just do better so we can be positive contributors to the world.

Icewarrior likes this.