1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just look at me.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Apr 11, 2023.

1. You want to be heard, more than that you would like to be valued for who you are. You don’t even really know who you are, it gets so lost in this world. I could pose questions to judge your bar, how high are you willing to jump. More important, how low are you willing to go?

We watch movies and see excitement beyond our wildest dreams. We imagine ourselves being the hero, until we are siding with the villain. Such flash, such theatrics drawing us in to the side of “evil”

The allure is akin to an animal trap, a scent carrying you right on target. Even if the intention is to use you to feed their family. You will still be skinned, treated as a chore to be taken care of. The intentions aren’t even good yet we still jump for that carrot on a stick.

My brothers even as I speak this, I’ve had sick desires hit me. I’ve wanted to throw away all my life just for a hit of dark desire. If I did, I’d hope you kicked me into a hole and covered it up after my death. I know the pain of what id cause yet still do it anyways. If that’s the way I wish to go, how could I then ask you for forgiveness? I knew exactly what I was doing, even if I didn’t know all the details.

You really don’t just do things, typically you have some sense of control. If you have none at all, I don’t want you anywhere near me. In fact I would see you as just a rabid dog to be shot behind the ear. If you think that’s wrong, sit there and tell me. Tell me you would be fine with such a person roaming around your loved ones. Do you really want to take the risk for someone who really doesn’t have any themselves?

In closing I could do this all day, this is all I really got to propel myself anywhere. In my days I’m a simple laborer, nothing special. I’m a young man but I stare down the barrel and see how far the bullet has to travel. A blink and we all miss it, my brothers this is life, wouldn’t you look at me and agree?