1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Joining the community late at 40+days

Tag line here

1. Gjo_Po2112

Gjo_Po2112 New Fapstronaut

Before I found out about nofap or relapses or any of the terms related to all of this, I made my own goals to stop completely but that ended up changing to just fap on the weekends. One day when I was about 3 days in, I found out about nofap benefits, I became obsessed with every studies and facts I could find and found content creating fapstronauts like IceColdJT. As I dug into this rabbit whole I found out about all these awesome things that would be happening to my body if I was able to continue. I was also looking at timelines and finding out when would be big the changes, easiest day, and hardest days. This was so helpful to find out before the week mark because I knew what was coming up ahead and was preparing for it. After all of this (which was first nofap introduction) I have continued the first official attempt with no relapses which, I am currently on at 41 days.