JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. renewyourmind47

renewyourmind47 Fapstronaut

Day 2!!!
    I have heard it takes a cycle of 21 days to break or make a habit.
    Another two cycles of 21 days (for a total of 63 days) to get rid off a toxic thought.
    We are doing a 90 day commitment that will definitely transform our minds.
    To our 89 days!!!!
    Our dreams, future life's partners, and our souls...the list goes on are worth it! :)

maurice33, wheesin, Norbit222 and 3 others like this.
  2. renewyourmind47

renewyourmind47 Fapstronaut

Hey guys just a thought. ..after the 90 days we should become FB friends to see what great stuff will be getting into.
    By then will be pretty close I think since we are In this reboot challenge together. Just a thought. Lol

maurice33, PsyMon and Real_OGH like this.
  3. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

yeah we all are in this reboot challenge together.

4. Rage Hull

Rage Hull New Fapstronaut

I hope I'm not too late, I'm totally in!

Stanson7876 and Real_OGH like this.
  5. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

welcome to the reboot

Stanson7876 likes this.
  6. Norbit222

Norbit222 Fapstronaut

Hey Real_OHG and fellow Fapstronauts!
    I am honestly feeling great today. Currently on day five and making sure that I am logging in to NoFap and checking this thread every day. Nice post wheesin, keep up the good work! I have found using this affirmation really helps me:
    "Focus on creating the present, not erasing the past or controlling the future."
    I have psyched myself out a lot trying to imagine what the entire journey will look like. When I simply focus on what is happening in the present for me it really takes a lot of the pressure off my shoulders.
    Thanks JoshZissou for posting a link to the R.A.I.N. Method as well. I'll include it here just in case anyone missed it.
    1. Recognize what is happening.
    2. Allow life to be just as it is.
    3. Investigate inner experience with kindness.
    4. Non-identification.

Sorry everyone I can't post links yet but JoshZissou posted it yesterday in this same thread.

I know this post is a bit long and I'm new to actually posting on this site. I realize now that crossing the threshold from just viewing to actually participating on NoFap has been the missing piece for me to be successful.
    I honestly feel great and that is thanks to all of you. All the best guys let's keep this up!

7. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

Norbit222 likes this.
  8. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

All fellow fapstronauts, we have a long way to go but no one is getting left be hide. we will all make it to the end no matter what.

9. Zeek-V

Zeek-V Fapstronaut

Great share man! This quote is pretty important actually. Being present is really important to the renewing of your mind. Fixating on your past only makes you lament your choices and can cause relapse, focusing on the future will make you recognise just how big the task really is. It's a day at a time kind of thing, so being present is your best way of healing. It's about self-acceptance!

10. Pinhead

Pinhead Fapstronaut

Haven't relapsed today but the urges have been there and on top of that I've just been exhausted all day. Still, if I'm tired now I'll sleep well tonight which is good because in the past my main time to pmo was at night to help me get to sleep.

renewyourmind47, Real_OGH and Zeek-V like this.
  11. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

had few urges today. not going to give in. stay strong bros

12. Dargi

Dargi Fapstronaut

13. wheesin

wheesin Fapstronaut

sup guys, how was day 2( or day 1 for some people ) . Mine has remained awesome, I really learnt alot from my last relapse, I learnt how to not just control myself but also know my weak points.
    Picture this guys, you are on instagram surfing through some pictures, then you see this picture of bikini girls, not that tempting so you feel you could see more. You begin to view more, and before you know it , you want to see them all naked and stuff...BaM !!! You are hooked.

That was how i was trapped in my first reboot. Am not saddened about it, i am just glad i fished out this loophole and found a solution to it.

Actually i dance, its one of my numerous hobbies. I love dance so much and i belong to a dance group where we go for events and stuff. Dance could actually help me channel my energy from PMO but i never realized it until now. Les twins are my mentors in dance and i always ask myself this question.
    If les twins were to PMO all day long would they ever be this awesome in dance as they are today ? . And the answer was NO.

So guys channel your energy in to something useful, it may be a hobby or doing something extraordinary. see you all later ...Chiao;)

Norbit222 and Real_OGH like this.
  14. maurice33

maurice33 New Fapstronaut

On day one of the challenge. I find this the most difficult part because all the shit from yesterday is floating around but this thread is really helpful and i think i am going to make it this time.

15. potvis22

potvis22 Fapstronaut

Ok I am in1!!

maurice33 likes this.
  16. volt2187

volt2187 Guest

Today is much better than yesterday, but on top of quiting pmo I am also attempting to develop a steady sleep pattern so that I can wake up each day and not feel rushed, as well as get in a good amount of sleep. It's hard to do this because I usually pmo'd at nights and still spend far too much time with my phone in my bed doing mindless browsing, but it's another thing I really want to work on. Couple pmo with poor sleep patterns and I might as well be a zombie. I'm tired of it, no pun intended haha.

17. Feeling confident and strong today!

Real_OGH likes this.
  18. Nightwatch

Nightwatch Fapstronaut

Count me in guys. I'm on day 6 myself. Committed to the 90!!
    My only hang up is I have peeked at some content here and there the past couple days.

Working on re-firming my decision to abstain entirely! I know all to well where that roads leads.

Real_OGH likes this.
  19. SirWaddlington

SirWaddlington Fapstronaut

day 9 for me here. I've noticed microaggressions are starting to get the better of me, and I've started losing my cool a bit more than I usually do. Not really sure if it's from increase in testosterone or some sort of chaser effect in the typical 7-14 day range.

Otherwise, still going strong, urges haven't been too bad yet for entire length of time, I think mostly because I use PM as a coping mechanism for boredom, rather than feelings of inadequacy or to quiet emotional turmoil, but I suppose I may just have yet to over turn those stones. Each time an urge comes up, I can usually deal with it through the RAIN method, rather than simply white-knuckling it.

Deleted Account and Real_OGH like this.
  20. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

hows everybody doing here?