Jesus wept daily cycle of what the fuck

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by BootstrapBill, Jan 31, 2022.

1. BootstrapBill

BootstrapBill Fapstronaut

I'm currently unemployed at the momentum and I've a fuck tonne of things I need to move forward with .progress is slow but it's getting there. So painful bored . But I go through the same steps around every third or fourth day I relapse . I'll be pretty laid back clear headed then by day 3 relapse and the entire day is spent wastes . It's so bizarre the rest of the day is spent feeling barely present in the world around me. Il end up looking at cam models for like 2 hours then pull myself away from it. I then spend the rest of the day in some sort of disassociation concentration is gone and minds a loof

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

BootstrapBill likes this.
  3. Welcome here on nofap.
    I hope you will find your way out of your addiction.

And would you please remove the name of Jesus out of your title? It may hurt our Christian fellow sufferers here. Thanks!

4. AlexFightsAlex

AlexFightsAlex Fapstronaut

I would like to recommend you a video done by Mark Queppet. It puts a hierarchy of habits in place, and I recommend it because it helps quite a lot with the matter that you are talking about. Hope it helps

BootstrapBill likes this.