James

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by and the Giant Peach, Jun 29, 2017.

1. and the Giant Peach

and the Giant Peach New Fapstronaut

I thought it fitting that I should have a proper name that you can reference, such that I'm not being aloof to this community.
    It's a bit early here. Odd hour with roofers arriving and a morning show to tech for a small cable channel.
    My addiction comprises almost exclusively of the chaturbate website. I have not made any transactions there, and so the extent of the addiction hasn't caught on to monetary resources, just a good couple hours a couple times a week I'd say.
    I have a projector for a television which I'm inclined to mail off to my now-ex-wife. We never confronted my crutch; the communication between us was already so stifled. But it didn't help. Between a catastrophe in my building and being newly separated, I want to be fully open, emotionally and with curiosity, to this new chapter in life. It really does feel like a voyage, and it could be a joyful adventure if I can just rise to the occasion.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. and the Giant Peach

and the Giant Peach New Fapstronaut

My only strategy is to take my word for it that I signed up, the counter is counting, and my word stands for something.
    I have a projector that I use for a TV in the bedroom (or wherever around the apartment, really). I've recently separated from my wife, and I'm inclined to ship it down to her in Texas. She'd enjoy having it, and that would probably serve as my front line of defense from any slip-up in keeping my promise to you and the community.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut