1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Jack Canfield's 30-Day Solution

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Whackless, Mar 30, 2017.

Do you think the majority of people with a drinking problem can cut back successfully?

1. Not at all. Zero tolerance is the only realistic sobriety solution for a problem drinker.

100.0%
  2. Yes I believe some people can if they commit to it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. My response would be better written out since the other responses don't cover it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

The 30-Day Solution | How to Quit or Cut Back Drinking

The 30-Day Sobriety Solution

I heard about this book on the Rich Roll podcast once. I got it from the library but never finished it. I signed up on the site. It's just another solution in the chest of sobriety solutions. Sure it may work for some people but people are different and are naturally drawn to different solutions and some find their own unique solution that isn't from something someone else invented to get sober.

I just wanted to see what people's thoughts are on the cutting back on drinking idea. Jack is not the only one to propose this possibility of learning how to moderate one's consumption after already learning how to drink too much.

2. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

Btw I voted for the zero tolerance response above.