1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Its up in the air

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MrBlue201, Jan 10, 2022.

1. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Right now I have not been to my home since new years. I've lived in a hotel the whole first week, now staying with my parents, healthy as a dog, but my room mate got covid and I have to stay away from him.

I went to work today, its been 10 days with no symptoms and I'm good to go. Love my parents and staying with them. I kinda wanted to go out after work and hang out at the pub, until I realized from my Dad that my Mom made dinner for us! We ate out a lot over the weekend so I shifted gears and went home.

I'm happy, I'm blessed, and on day 4, but I don't have a solid plan for the future. Do I keep my sick room mate at the house? I told him rent needed to increase, but ever since October he's been getting this chronic cough in the mornings. Now, no surprise really... he has covid and took my house hostage. I am frustrated with the situation and really just want to vent.

Hope my Mom isn't sad she prepared a dinner I'm late for, but I'm coming home and we can watch the football championship. Things are gonna be alright all in all, but there are a lot of unanswered questions. Are vaccinated people going to keep getting sick? Is our society failing? What can I do in preparation? and can I beat this addiction. I want to. I need to. But what is next. 2022 has been a rollercoaster and I'm eager, but cautious about what comes next.

Akbarmagnus likes this.