1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's Time

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Nero_8, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Nero_8

Nero_8 Fapstronaut

Hey all. It was 2 or 3 month ago that i found here and i had 14d success. But maybe I wasn't serious enough to sign up and post something. I believe i'm a bit more serious now and i think it will be a huge victory for anyone who can stand against this way of living.

As Buddha says "There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting." I thinks we all know what the truth is, about how PMO could damage our life, career and all; and we all have our "starting" to stop it, but "going all the way" is the thing.

So... yup, i think i'll give it a shot to start my new journey here to fight it by all means once and for all...
    Let's do it!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    D . J . and i_wanna_get_better1 like this.
  2. i_wanna_get_better1

i_wanna_get_better1 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum. Joining a community like this gives helps give you support, accountability, and affirmation. Many of us have tried to get better on our own with various degrees of success. But all addictions need a community of people to help share the burden. Together I hope you can have a successful reboot.

Nero_8 likes this.
  3. Nero_8

Nero_8 Fapstronaut

Thanks mate. I hope so ;)

i_wanna_get_better1 likes this.
  4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

How are you progressing today?

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Nero_8 likes this.
  5. Nero_8

Nero_8 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your message. Speaking of strategies, i just updated my journal. Read it here https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?posts/769367/