1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's shameful to be virgin in nowdays?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by blunt.ever, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Well it is if you want to have sex but can't.And what mental issues will O with sex cause?

2. Stabilo Boss

Stabilo Boss Fapstronaut

Some people have sex in the moment bc of their hormones
    people have sex bc there hormones n dick tell them that they want to but then after they ejaculate they enter a world of regret like why did I do that the other partner my also experience mental health issues because they will fell like there not good enough and the fact that people are glorifying sex and thinking people are there lessers bc there virgins are also not having a good life bc they don’t fell like there enough with out a partner or with sex and the fact of that matter is if u will like nothing without having sex u will fell like nothing after having it too.

3. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

I seriously can’t imagine regretting sex. Erectile dysfunction sure but not sex itself. Of course I can’t get a girl pregnant, I had the boys tied off years ago, maybe that’s why it feels like harmless fun.

4. Stabilo Boss

Stabilo Boss Fapstronaut

Why is it an excuse for someone to save them selves for marriage till u find the person made for u - also if u have sex with one person in ur life when u get married it’s bound to fell better when u do bc u have waited soo long

5. Stabilo Boss

Stabilo Boss Fapstronaut

Ur at a club there is a really ugly girl u have sex with her while under the influence of whatever when u leave u find out she is depressed n there is lots of strings attached u don’t what to be with her but u can’t leave her alone u thought it was a one night stand but it meant more to her n now she’s in a world of hurt surly u would fell some regret

6. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

it's an excuse because you're taking a shortcut by watching all kind of crap on the internet.

If you choose celibacy, stay celibate then.

7. Stabilo Boss

Stabilo Boss Fapstronaut

People make mistakes there obviously trying to stop and save them selves they don’t deserve to be ridiculed for that.

8. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

dude, I don’t need alcohol for that...or a club. As for strings the girl was the one that left. Every time. A few of them even told me.

still beats marriage.

9. Stabilo Boss

Stabilo Boss Fapstronaut

How would u know if haven’t been been married when u marry someone if u do it right I marry some one ur in love with - I have seen manny guys walk out on girls and visa versus after sex n sometimes it Ruins life just because it hasn’t happened to u does not mean other people don’t experience post sex regret like I’m not trying to attack u or anything I’m just explaining where I sit on this topic

10. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

They do lie about it because they are insecure, haven't developed a strong sense of character (i.e. don't feel comfortable in their own skin) and are afraid of the potential stigma that coming forward as being inexperienced could follow. Thus, they are lying in order to appear as cool, going with the current and continue being one in the crowd.
    But, if their friends would stigmatize/ostracize one person in their social circle for just being inexperienced, he/she is not a real friend to begin with and the the person being stigmatized should find newer, more fulfilling and better friendships instead.

I remember myself (at age 21-22) the frustration, anger and resentment I felt when one of my older collegiate-team-mates during a dinner at The Cheesecake Factory (when we were away for a meet) loudly asked out loud: "Is there anyone around here who haven't had sex yet"?
    I remember not saying a single word since I was a bit afraid of that stigma that would follow if I answered yes in front of everyone (and the other customers who would probably overhear the conversation too) since that would have been followed by multiple stupid questions, such as:
    "How come?", "That's weird/odd", "What's wrong with you?", "You haven't lived yet", etc etc.

Needless to say, almost no one around that table at the time is friends with me nowadays.

11. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

Profit: women don’t know you’re a virgin unless you tell them, even if you’re terrible in bed.

12. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I honestly would have said I haven't. There was one time I was with a friend and we had a four sentance conversation about the matter.

"You know when you are with a girl and-"
    "No."
    "Dude you're a v-"
    "Yes. Got a problem with that? [OFENSIVE STUFF OFFENDED PEOPLE MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE]?"

And he never brought it up again.

Angus McGyver likes this.
  13. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

It always amazes me where people in society base their criteria for respect and/or admiration in other people and how extremely narrow minded it makes them.

The vast majority of people are unable to think for themselves. If someone asks me this question before we consider each other good friends, I ask them if they've reached the limit of their social skills. It doesn't offend me; it irks me.

Back on topic:
    To answer the question, yes I am. Whether or not it's by choice is something I like to watch others figure out.

14. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

I don't think it's shameful at all to be a virgin. Senior year of high school - most of us are virgins but the ones who aren't literally won't stop talking about it. I have this one friend who always talks about the sex he's had and it gets on all of our nerves. It doesn't matter if you're a virgin or not; what matter's is how you choose to and how often you broadcast that information.

15. Angus McGyver

Yeah, that's definitely what I should have done back in the day but my character (and guts) were not the strongest and/or most developed at the time, which is why I kept quiet. I suspect that no one would have believed me as well, even if I said so with a calm, stable and convincing voice-tone.
    Also, my body-language then was the opposite of a "poker-face" so there must have been at least one around the table who could have read the anxious expressions in my face.

16. Angus McGyver

Hehe, I recognize myself in what you just wrote from my own Gymnasium years (German and Swedish term equivalent to High School) between 2004-06 and later collegiate years. Speaking from my own experiences with people, there are plenty of bullshitters present amongst men between the ages of 14-30. Especially High-schoolers who might lie about almost anything in order to appear as cool, one in the crowd and ahead of the crowd.
    The way you expose these dudes is simply by asking for simple details about the matter and I can promise you many of them will give you a swift, hesitant and stuttering answer that might take a few seconds. But, this won't work on the professional compulsive liars (10-15% of them) who intuitively know what to say, do and respond.

I remember especially this collegiate team-mate who came up with multiple stories about conquests we all knew were baloney because the way he told them were not very convincing. Not only did the stories not add up anywhere but his erratic and anxious body language made it also clear for all of us that he was just bullshitting. Just like Jay in "The Inbetweeners"::D

dogeatdog likes this.
  17. FlamingFox

FlamingFox Fapstronaut

not at all i'm 21 and lost mine on my 20th birthday and i hate it for the fact i've been with more girls after that ware all one night stands and i hate it because i get emotionally attached so i avoid it and from what i've seen from friends its better to be a virgin then have a reputation

18. It depends where you live. I consider Virginity a good thing, a precious thing. It is not about to lose your virginity, but to keep yourself clean until you find the good partner who would be your wife.

19. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

But try telling a woman to do that and everyone gets mad.

20. The Free Bird

The Free Bird Fapstronaut

Shame for this thing is pointless my brother. I'm virgin, too. Well, where I live it's customary to stay virgin until marriage. I know you're not here, but keep that in mind, this is your choice. You chose to stay virgin until now, if not, you could simply find a partner. BTW what I'm trying to say is, being virgin isn't something negative or something that makes you ashamed. Virginity is just a state, like being single or married. Soon or late you will have sex with someone. So try to think positively. It's totally normal my friend.