1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Its been an On Off with Nofap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by kozhe, Feb 22, 2019.

1. kozhe

kozhe New Fapstronaut

I knew about this community about 4 months ago. And at first the spirit to stop with PMO was so overwhelm, and then i stop fapping for long as 2 months. It was a great great feeling and so many power in me self. I found no negativity when I stop Fapping. And As human being we had some down point, either a frustations or some problems with no control of. I regret back to that clave., As my inner self always said , come on back up again. try harder, you live once and why this way? ever wanted to be on the other side with happiness and smile positively even with down side and problems?? As that statement continues scream and thinking, I had to .. so I am back with you all and hopely stays form now.

2. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing your story. It'll be a lot easier to continue nofap with the help of this forum. All the same, there still will be challenges. I wish you all the success and hope you join us in this journey.