1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It feels I don't exist anymore

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Oct 7, 2022.

1. It's quite strange that a person who has shown so much love to you once, now doesn't recognise you anymore as if he never knew you. It hurts, badly hurts becoz it was him who left me alone and didn't talk to me for five months. I never left him. I missed him badly. and the period when I accepted the truth, suddenly he came back to me to knw if I was doing better without him... Still I didn't ignore fr once. I was happy but then again he left. I didn't talk to him for so many months but I badly miss him. I texted him after so many days but he never replied. instead he blocked me on social media. I don't know if I really deserved it or not... My habit of giving chances to ppl has always broken me to the core. If this was love, then I would be much happier without love. The people who once promised me their loyalty throughout their life were the only ppl who left me in the first place becoz they couldn't afford my genuinity.
    If you see this post someday GKB then keep this in your mind, it was you who promised me to be there fr me without asking.It was you who wanted to make my broken heart feel loved once again. It was you who brought me into this mess. It was you I always had faith. It was you becz of whom I started believing Krishna. Really I never wanted things to be like this, so never think you made sacrifice for me. I never wanted this sacrifice... Instead your behaviour broke me completely. Its sad to know that you have erased my existence to the core. You never replied my text. Had I been so hard hearted person with you, you wouldn't have got single moment with me after you left me for those five months.
    God bless you

Legacy of Lost Soul and HappyNik like this.
  2. HappyNik

HappyNik New Fapstronaut

3. HappyNik

HappyNik New Fapstronaut

Life always brings something positive. I have written more than 12 interview...two time state pcs pre qualify only time upsc ac qualified...I left my job Of SI in MHA...still struggling...I am Pershing B.Ed. but still i feel soo alone...I cant focus on my studied...as I said life doesnt stop.

4. Sad to see how many sh*tty people live in this world. I presume atleast half of the world is filled with negative and toxic a**holes. I hear you. I feel you. You will come out of this stronger and braver than you ever were. These wounds and scars will eventually shape you into an amazing person. Keep going. We are with you.

5. Lone Skeleton

Lone Skeleton Fapstronaut

That's just people. I've had people who are genuinely really nice before that made promises to me but broke it long after.

I'm sure you'll eventually find someone better. Don't make him the reason you feel you don't exist anymore. You do exist! You exist to be amazing!

6. Savedpagan

Savedpagan Fapstronaut

This is so sad. I don't know what to say

7. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

Hare krishna!

8. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut