1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Issue with Nudity and Masterbation in Public

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by randolphin, Aug 7, 2018.

1. randolphin

randolphin New Fapstronaut

I am struggling with the belief that a past lover has returned to the city after 24 years away and I imagine she wants me to get naked in public and masturbate. It's a case of dream lover. The first time was on the sand at my favorite beach where I was arrested. Two days in jail, then 8 days of mental health confinement. Returning home, the next day I began doing it in the backyard. My wife of 24 years left taking our 12 year old daughter. I still love the first lover and have been struggling. I know there are multiple types of love (the problem being Eros). I have a long history of hiding this sort of behavior (though not naked in public). I want to do the right thing, and that means not taking my clothes off and masturbating, even at home (by myself). Lord willing yesterday will be my first day NoFap. Dr. Doug Weiss and Heart to Heart Ministries has been a blessing. Glad to see this community, and thanks for the encouragement.

2. Hi and welcome. I hope you can reach your goals and fix your stuff with your wife!