1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is small talk and just talking about nothing how you get a girl interested in you?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by zxcv, Jun 18, 2017.

1. zxcv

zxcv Fapstronaut

Maybe get her to talk to you first?

2. Hi, zxcv. In my opinion, if you want girls to be interested in you, the best way is to carefully watch other, more experienced guys, get a girl interested in them. Because there is no method or technique how to be successful with girls.

It's all about who you are, the values you possess, about people wanting to learn something from you. When I say values, I mean moral values like courage or honesty, sports skills, kindness, good looks, etc. Good looks is very important, but being perceived as a man is more important. I guess you have certain ideas about what femininity is like and what a girl should be like so that you are attracted to her. The same way with girls. Each girl has her standards and ideas about masculinity.

So, before making any move about a certain girl, first notice what type of guys she likes, then ask yourself if you can offer her what she wants. Don't take into consideration her words only. Look at her involuntary reactions, too. She may say she wants a romantic guy, but she may actually be attracted to a rather down-to-earth type of men, or to men of action.

3. I think in order for you to be motivated permanently, you should stop masturbating or you should masturbate only when you feel physical discomfort. And, in order to avoid physical discomfort or even pain, you have to ban all sexual thoughts from your mind. Guys who get girls are not the kind of men who think about sex, they go out a lot, learn skills, do sports, have social skills, know how to give, not only how to take.