1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is she interested in me or not ? Your opinion

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, May 3, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

Just want your opinion. So I was shopping in some grocery store. A woman I had language classes 2 years ago, just approach me and talked to me. During the classes she did not really talk to me that much, one time when we were sitting together by accident we did talk a bit.
    I did not recognize her in the shop because she lost some weight. So she approached me and we chatted over our lives a bit and about language school and the country etc, I did not flirt, just talked like friends, I wanted to ask her if she already had a friend but didnot dare, so we said goodbey. I do have her contact nr we exchanged from language class groups app.
    I am not so sure, why did she approach me and talked to me ? Is she interested, is she just friendly ? Share your opinion,I might decide to ask her in whatsapp. Thing is she kinda intimidates me because carreer girl u know, though her character is kinda friendly type.

Br,
    Nfp

2. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

I think She is still evaluating you

nfpexperiment likes this.
  3. nfpexperiment

Yes keeping her options open isnt she ?

palindromo likes this.
  4. nfpexperiment

Maybe I will app her to ask her, idk, if she rejects me well, then she rejects me, then again I am not so sure, the setting is just not quite right, idk, I need to analyze this. I am planning to approach other women somewhere in some shop.

5. nfpexperiment

I know why she intimidates me, thing is I am not yet content with my achievements financially, emotional and character development.

6. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

yes

7. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

good start

vxlccm likes this.
  8. nfpexperiment

The thing is, it seems wise for a man to be with a women who has less achievements than you, because women are by nature hypergamic like rationale male explains they always want to be with a men who is better than her, this classmate who approached me, she has more achievements than me, so that maybe why I have my doubts. Then again we should not generalise that all women are like that, but the rationale male book is based on statistics and numbers dont lie, if she is different then she is a jewel, then again I do have some achievements to be proud of.

9. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

I'd say she was glad to see you and would be open to talk to you more. What do you plan to ask her thru whatsapp?

10. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

Shoot her a text on WhatsApp.

Chat a bit. Have some back and forth.

If you see that she's answering fast to your texts, then suggest continuing the conversation over a coffee or something. It's not an exact science when you ask her out, some guys argue a few days after texting, some guys ask the girl out immediately.

Even if you have doubts about whether she's interested in you romantically, try to go on a date anyway. It's always a learning experience.

MementoMori22 likes this.
  11. Your thinking to much just be friendly then if you want ask her out simple as that.

Captain Caboodles likes this.