1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is prone masturbation bad?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Nebulousclasher22, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

I've been masturbrating prone for many years and only recently discovered about the normal method. I've read on some websites that it is bad for your health amd it causes problems you sex life like premature ejaculation etc. I feel masturbrating prone in much easier than with my hand though i can do it both.

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hi Neb. Yeah it is bad. There is quite a bit of variety even among those that masturbate prone i.e. face down and rubbing their penis against an object or on the carpet, duvet, mattress, pillow, cushion or whatever. The problem arises from the fact that you are stimulating your penis from friction. It is not designed for that. It is designed to be inserted into a hole with flesh surrounding it and lubrication - to avoid friction. I had a friend who told me he ripped his frenulum from prone masturbation. The frenulum is the stringy bit that connects underneath the foreskin with the glans penis. :eek: OUCH! Yeah!

Masturbation is, in effect, a way to get the benefits of sexual intercourse but on your own. Potentially, masturbating with your hand is less damaging. I say potentially because some people grip their dick so hard that it can desensitise the head section and leave it numb! :eek: Not blood and a ripped frenulum, but still not good. That method is called the death grip. :oops:

Hopefully, you won't be masturbating at all now you are on NoFap. :)

Hank Pym and Nebulousclasher22 like this.
  3. ultrafabber

ultrafabber Fapstronaut

Prone masturbation is very bad.

Masturbation in general is bad, but prone destroys your dick.

Nebulousclasher22 likes this.
  4. Nebulousclasher22

Nebulousclasher22 Fapstronaut

Thanks you guys for sharing your information. Hopefully i won't masturbate as i am on nofap. I just wanted to what i was doing is right or wrong. Thank you once again

5. Hi,

I am a recently recovered prone masturbator and i will tell you from first-hand experience that it is the worst form of masturbation you can ever do. Forget premature ejaculation, you won't even be able to get a full erection with a woman and if you do, you won't feel much pleasure from sex.

Please stop now! for your own good. If you do happen to relapse, just do it the conventional way. I have also done a article on the subject, if you would like additional help,